Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fashion Weeks Gone "Bye"

I was looking at previous collections, and decided to share my favorites.




ANNA SUI- Monochromatic was abundant, with shocking hair colors offsetting the colors.

Dramatic as usual, I applaude Ms. Sui for her eccentric designs.





ALBERTA FERRETTI- Dreamy, soft and nuetral colors rocked the runway. There were subtle, delicate touches such as the shoes with intricate straps or the border of dresses such as the white toga-esque dress with black details on the neck below.














ALEXANDER WANG- Masculine and feminine were combined by Alexander Wang, and a fabulous collection was the result. Every outfit was gorgeous, and it makes me wish that I could buy them all!














More later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you just summed up my favorite collections. ily.